At the moment, we aren’t really in uni much because we are all editing our films and doing essays. The only thing we do have are optional tutorials.
Now in lecturers it’s not always easy to stick your hand up and ask a question, as there are so many of you and only one of them. Not only that but there’s always the typical, as soon as you leave the lecture you remember all the questions you wanted to ask. Obviously the first thing you can do is email them, they are normally really good at replying fast (unless you email them at half 11 at night like I did)
Sometimes (like now) they let you get on with your work but have times which you can go in and speak to the lecturers 1 to 1 about the module you’re working on. This is great for many reasons:
- You can ask them as many questions you like
- No peers to judge you
- You have the lecturers full attention
- You have time to make sure you understand fully the answers they give to your questions.
- They can look at your work
- And advise you how to improve
- Find books that may be helpful to look at
- They get to know you better
So tutorials are great for if your struggling with work or have questions or if you just want them to look at it and feedback how to make it better.
Thats it from me today i’ve got an AV essay to do ;]